Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Happy Birthday Roger!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Pete, I appreciate the thoughts [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Roger [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Best wishes today and always.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Far [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , Your a very lovely lady & I think we need to change your name to Pretty Close To Perfect [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Have a great day

  4. #14
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Birthday...Sorry I'm late

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't be sorry Falling [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I appreciate the thought, thank you.

    I hope you have a great day.

    rOg

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! So sorry I missed it!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww, Black magic Rose [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , thank you for stopping by. I don't feel much older, But Julie keeps telling me I am older. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday old man, sorry I missed the party.
    Hope you and your's are doing Ok. I'll try to check in this weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •